Twitter Power 2.0: How to Dominate Your Market One Tweet at a Time
- The best guide to using Twitter to market to consumers-revised and better than ever.
- Since 2006, forward-thinking companies like Apple, JetBlue, Whole Food, and GM have discovered the instant benefits of leveraging social media site Twitter to reach consumers directly, build their brand, and increase their sales.
- Some companies have whole teams of specialists whose only job is to respond to the tweets of consumers.
- In this revised and updated edition of Twitter Power, online marketing guru Joel Comm explores the latest trends in how businesses and marketers can integrate Twitter into their existing marketing strategies to build a loyal following among Twitter members, expand awareness of their product or service, and even handle negative publicity due to angry or disappointed customers.
- Updated with thirty percent new material, including all the latest business applications for Twitter
- Includes new, recent case studies of companies at the forefront of the Twitter movement
- Helps you develop your own social networking strategy to meet your specific business needs Twitter Power is a must-have resource for any business leader who wants to keep up with the social media movement.