- Understand your audience
- Overcome nerves
- Deliver with conviction
- Handle difficult questions
- Make an impact
- The books in this bite-sized new series contain no complicated techniques or tricky materials, making them ideal for the busy, the time-pressured or the merely curious.
- Powerful Presentations is a short, simple and to-the-point guide to this essential skill.
- In just 96 pages, the reader will gain a better understanding of how to engage your audience in any situation from a conference to a wedding speech and feel at home.
- Ideal for the busy, the time-pressured or the merely curious, Powerful Presentations is a quick, no-effort way to discover the basics of presenting.